}

Sweet Sixteen

Have you guys clocked super-talented Seattle based, self-taught, sixteen-year-old, photographer Chrissie White? Phew that was a mouth full. This young snapper is a name to look out for. Her work has already been published in magazines and books across the globe and she has grabbed a few awards along the way. Chrissie prefers to photograph people she doesn't know but in this post she has captured what home means to her. I love how she focuses around her bedroom. Don't you remember your bedroom being your kingdom whilst growing up?


2 comments:

  1. She's been one of my favourite flickrites for quite some time now... She's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such incredible images - I love how dreamy the bedroom shots are.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog...am so glad I've visited here. There's a lot of heart and a lot of design. Will def be coming back!

    ReplyDelete