}

New Name - Changes Are Coming!

Follow my blog with bloglovin
Sears Tower sky deck Photo by Charlie Engman
 I'm stepping on out there 
photo by Hetero Topia
and taking the plunge 

Hi everyone... We have a name change... Welcome Home - a guide to modern living has been transformed to SnOOp.  

I have been holding the name and concept of SnOOp close to my heart for sometime. I originally wanted SnOOp to be a free print shelter magazine but as time has passed (two-years) I realised SnOOp belongs online with you. 

Welcome Home - a guide to modern living has always been such a mouthful and was always planned to be a temporary [working title] so I hope you love the new name as much as I do. 

The logo was designed by super talented London design agency Accept & Proceed

We will be moving home within the next couple of months but I wanted you to get use to our new name first.

Have a great weekend 

Amanda xxx 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Mat your comments mean a lot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great name and awesome logo. I am definitely going to be visiting more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are great... thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love the new logo and name! It works very well and looks very pro

    ReplyDelete