}

What Happened This Weekend

"I decided this weekend I was going to take the time to think and rest. I wore this t-shirt to remind me" says TEPPEI
 "We had some crappy weather this weekend so I tried to save some of our veggies we have grown over the summer" says Maxwell Tomlinson
"My Saturday morning ritual is to sit down and catch up with my magazine reading. I like to keep up to date with what's happening. Japanese magazine ppaper is my favourite" says Hero Topia
"I worked on some new portraits for my website. This has to be my favourite" says Yann Faucher
 "My girlfriend and I smooched on the couch all weekend" says photographer Charlie Engman
 "My brother made us pancakes. I sometimes think he loves our dog Niko more than me" says Kate Van Brocklin
"My sister had her friends over and they made feather headbands and then got me to photograph them", says Vitalik Melnikov
" Yeah not much happened I stayed home and played on the computer for most of the night" says Mikael Almehag

Wow. What an amazing weekend with you guys sharing photos of what you got up to. If you would like to take part in this series, What Happened This Weekend, then send SnOOp an email including picture and your news and we will try to include it next week 

3 comments:

  1. this is so creative! i loved it :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Amanda!


    http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2010/10/vintage-inspired-home-in-nyc.html

    ReplyDelete