}

Back To The Future by Irina Werning

 "I love old photos. I admit being a nosey photographer. As soon as I step into someone else’s house, I start sniffing for them," explains Irina Werning from Buenos Aires. "Most of us are fascinated by their retro look but to me, it’s imagining
how people would feel and look like if they were to reenact them today... A few months ago, I decided to actually do this. So,
with my camera, I started inviting people to go back to their future. T
his project made me realise Im a bit obsessive..." This photo is INGRID IN 1987 & 2010, Buenos Aires
MARINA IN 1988 & 2010, Buenos Aires
MARITA & COTY IN 1977 & 2010, Bueno
Photographer Irina Werning explores 

5 comments:

  1. great idea, and a wonderful way to recapture an old memory.

    I do wonder, did Coty (or her mother) sew a new dress to fit her 23yrs later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing photos. I think it's such a great idea to make people reenact an action in a photo many years after and take the same photo! I love the vintage look. Very interesting post!

    ReplyDelete