}

New York Loft - House Tour

New York Loft                                                                                                   
Photos by Richard Powers
Have you guys discovered Scribd yet? OMG! Super cool. It's a social publishing site, where tens of millions of people share original writings and documents. Scribd's vision is to liberate the written word. The best thing is after you upload your pdf you can embed it to your blog. Check it out and get publishing.

To check out more of Jonny Detiger's designs and artwork visit here. 

7 comments:

  1. Cool place!

    'removalists!? is it how they call movers in the US? :-)
    http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2011/03/inspiring-stylism.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing space! I love how much the music is an influence as well. And big thanks for the introduction to Scribd. Heading there now! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the cool place that you must see when are here in New York. Better to move-in in this city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your place looks great, thank you for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is interesting. Where to find these products please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog that's both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete